Microsoft Teams Instructions
As most of our meetings are moving virtual with the current situation, here are some walkthrough steps on how to use Microsoft Teams.
To listen in on a meeting
- A broadband internet connection (if you can play Netflix/Amazon/Hulu/YouTube, you should have enough bandwidth).
- A computer or tablet less than about 5 years old.
- Up-to-date OS & Web browser (any of the major ones will do: Internet Explorer/Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Ability to listen to sound from your device (headset/speakers/built-in audio).
To participate in a meeting (additional to above)
- A microphone connected/built-in to your device (most laptops & tablets have these built in)
- optionally a webcam (most laptops & tablets have these built in)
Virtual Meeting Etiquette
See this page for a good list of tips on how to properly participate in a Virtual meeting.
NOTE: You do not need an @bellevuerotary.net account to join a meeting.
Creating and Managing meetings
Note: for creating/managing a meeting, you need a @bellevuerotary.net account. Sign up here for a @bellevuerotary.net account