The Bellevue Rotary Community Grants Committee will accept grant applications beginning August 1st, 2020. Applicants will be contacted by a member of our Community Grants Committee to discuss their applications after they are received. Recommendations made by the Community Grants Committee are reviewed with the Bellevue Rotary Board of Directors. Applicants will be notified of the decision shortly thereafter.
Please include the following information with your grant requests:
- Organization information (name of organization, contact person, address, telephone number, email address and Tax ID number).
- Brief overview of the organization (what it does, who it serves in the community, size of organization, how long the organization has been in the community).
- Summary of the project or nature of the organization’s operations.
- How the project or funds will provide COVID-19 relief and how widespread are those benefits to the local (Bellevue) community and greater Eastside in general.
- Total estimated budget of proposed project.
- How the grant money, if approved, will be utilized.
- Note: Past recipients may apply again provided the application relates to a new project