SOURCES FOR MAKING UP A MEETING:
All BRC members must report meeting make-ups through the BRC DaCdb member area within two weeks before or after the missed meeting.
Attendance & Make-Up Guidelines
Attendance at the meeting of another Rotary club or certain other functions as provided in Article 8 of the standard Rotary club constitution, to protect membership and receive attendance credit when a meeting of the Rotarian’s own club is missed. All make-ups should be entered online via DaCdb by the member himself/herself.
WHERE TO PERFORM A MAKE-UP
- Another club’s meeting — anywhere in the world!
- Rotary E-club online
- Attend an Auction Committee meeting.
- Attend a Rotaract or Interact meeting
- Attend a District Conference
- Attend a RI convention
- Attend a Rotary District Assembly
- Attend a BRC board meeting
- Participate in an international service project
- Participation in a club service project or club-sponsored community event or meeting authorized by the board, such as:
- Rotacare Clinic
- Rotary First Harvest
- Environmental service projects
- Bellevue ARTSfair – Ice Cream Sale
- Volunteer at Camp Goodtimes Rotary Carnival
REPORTING A MAKE-UP
- Enter make-up online in the BRC DaCdb member area.
- Retain a copy of your Visiting Rotarian Report Card from the club meeting you attended for your records.
- View your attendance record to confirm that the make-up has been entered.
All make-ups are to be reported online in the BRC DaCdb member area within the 14‑day period.