Kim Lorenz, World Vision, “Rotary & World Vision: Large Global Collaborations”
As a Rotarian:
- 37-year Rotarian, Past President, Major Donor
Bequest Society Member
As a Business Person:
- Founded and ran two businesses, sold both to Fortune 500 firms after 20 years.
- Currently manage large portfolio of owned commercial properties.
- Several Boards; profit and not for profit.
- Married 43 years to Jill Lorenz (PHF), 3 grown children, 7 grandchildren
- Received his MBA from the University of Washington
- Aircraft owner and pilot for over 35 years
- Avid boater, USCG Captain, Past Commodore Seattle Yacht Club
- Avid cyclist, has completed the Redmond Rotary “Red Spoke” ride from Redmond to Spokane over Hwy 2 (340 miles) 14 times
- Rotary Liaison for World Vision developing business model and matching funds for Rotary projects globally. Specializing in water, sanitation, hygiene, and micro finance.
- Together, World Vision and Rotary have completed over $14 million in Collaborated projects, $2 million underway or in planning. Over 1 million beneficiaries reached through these collaborations.