BRC Fellowship Ski Retreat: Sun Valley, Idaho, March 8‑12, 2018
The next BRC Fellowship Ski Retreat will be at Sun Valley, ID, from March 8‑12, 2018. With more than 3,400 vertical feet and over 2,000 acres of varied terrain, Sun Valley offers skiers and boarders something special on not just one mountain, but two.
Bald Mountain has over 2,000 acres of in‑bounds skiing terrain; 14 lifts, including 7 high speed quads, 3 triples, 2 doubles, and 1 surface chair; 75 named downhill runs; 25 miles of groomed and tracked XC trails; and 10.5 miles of backcountry XC trails — 36% Beginner + 42% Intermediate + 22% Advanced = 100% FUN!
Dollar Mountain caters primarily to beginner and novice skiers and children, with 4 chairlifts, including 2 quads, 1 triple and 1 double; full-featured terrain park with 76 rails; and all day ski school camps for kids as young as 2 years old. This is a WONDERFUL opportunity to include your children and grandchildren!
Sun Valley, Bald Mountain, and Dollar Mountain welcome skiers of all abilities and offer adaptive skiing programs and lessons, as well as specialized equipment.
For the non-downhill skier/non‑snowboarder, Sun Valley offers many other activities for your enjoyment, including cross country skiing, guided snowshoe tours, sleigh rides, ice skating, snowmobile tours, and visits to the home of Ernest Hemingway, the Blaine County Historical Museum, and Craters of the Moon National Park.
For the adventurous Rotarian, there is paragliding from the top of Bald Mountain (weather permitting), back country skiing, and Heli‑Skiing!
Accommodations will be at the Sun Valley Lodge, Sun Valley Resort Village, a luxury AAA Four-Diamond, 4.5 star resort, with newly remodeled luxury rooms and suites and basic WiFi access. Centrally Located in The Sun Valley Resort Village, the Lodge is and less than 1.5 miles from Ketchum, with a free resort shuttle to River Run and Warm Springs ski areas and to Ketchum. On‑site are a fitness center, heated swimming pools, hot tub, lounge, gourmet restaurants, and full spa and childcare services.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip airfare nonstop between Seattle and Boise, ID (depart Seattle 03/08, return 03/12)
- 4 nights lodging (THU, 03/08-SUN, 03/12, checkout and return to Seattle MON, 03/12) (Please be advised: private residences of our members are NOT available for lodging.)
- 3-day adult lift ticket at Bald Mountain (FRI, 03/08-SUN, 03/11)
- Roundtrip private airport transfers to/from Boise Airport and Sun Valley Resort on days of travel
- Free WiFi in all rooms
- Free self and valet parking
- Free use of pools/hot tubs and fitness centers
- Free ski storage at the base of mountains (Bald and Dollar)
- All taxes and resort fees
$1115* per person based on double occupancy King Room (+ $499 single supplement)
$1169* per person based on double occupancy King Suite (+ $569 single supplement)
$1210* per person based on double occupancy Queen Suite
* Deduct $250/person for no airfare
* Deduct $200/person for no lift ticket
- $500 deposit per person due by November 1, 2017
- Final Payment due by December 20, 2017
- Refunds available for cancellations and/or itinerary changes received through December 20, 2017
- Cancellations and/or itinerary changes received on or after December 21 may not be available for refund.
Questions? Contact Brittany Barker.