2015 Fellowship Ski Retreat, Whitefish, Montana
The next BRC Fellowship Ski Retreat will be February 5-9, 2015, at the Whitefish Mountain Resort, in Whitefish, MT, with 102 named runs and trails making up 3,000 acres of in-bounds skiing terrain, not including the vast amounts of bowl and tree skiing. The longest Run is Hellfire, at 3.5 miles.
With an average annual snowfall of 300+ inches and 14 chairlifts, the resort welcomes skiers of all abilities — 13% Beginner, 38% Intermediate, 43% Advanced, 6% Expert = 100% FUN! — and offers adaptive skiing programs and guides.
Accommodations will be at Kandahar Lodge, where you can ski in and ski out at the resort. There is a hot tub, steam room, dry sauna, fitness facility, and on-site massage treatments, lounge, and gourmet restaurant.
The Whitefish Mountain Resort is centrally located, with a free bus to/from the town of Whitefish (7 miles away) for excellent restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and museums.
Partners and guests of participating Rotarians are welcome!
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip Airfare – nonstop between Seattle and Kalispell, depart Seattle February 5, return February 9
- 4 Nights Lodging – Thursday-Sunday, February 5-8, checkout and return to Seattle Monday, February 9
- 3 Day Adult Lift Ticket – Friday-Sunday, February 6-8
- Welcome Reception at Snug Bar – located in the lobby area of Kandahar Lodge
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers to/from Kandahar Lodge
- Daily Breakfast
- All Taxes
$759* per person based on double occupancy – 1 King or 2 Queen beds
* Deduct $260 for no airfare
* Deduct $140 for no 3-day lift ticket
* Deduct $30 for seniors (65 to 69 years)
* Deduct $150 for seniors 70 and over
* Add $269 for single occupancy supplement
* Deduct $50/person for Triple Occupancy
- $400 deposit per person due by October 8, 2014
- Final Payment due by November 24, 2014
- Refunds available for cancellations received through November 30, 2014
- Refunds for cancellations received on or after December 1, 2014, are not guaranteed.
Space is limited. Please RSVP to Brittany Barker no later than October 1st, 2014.CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE WITH COMPLETE INFO (PDF)